22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

August Nails

August was an amazing month for me for nails. No only did I invest in some new great polishes, but I was more daring with my nail trends.

OPI Bullish with chunky gold glitter. This is a great blue-based red, and i wear it a decent amount.

Essie Nice is Nice with Urban Outfitters robin's egg blue, and Revlon Gold Coin dots. These nails just reminded me of Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Essie Boathouse. This was one of the first Essie colors I got, and it's an amazing red-coral.

OPI LA Paz-itively Hot with OPI Silver Shatter. I borrowed both of these from my Little, and I can't wait to try them again sometime!

OPI Excuse Moi. One of my newest nail purchases, I love how it looks, a bright magenta glitter.

Ombré nails: Essie Pretty in Pink, Sally Hanson Almond Crunch, Almond Crunch with Essie A Cut Above, and Essie Off the Shoulder. Not pictured is my thumb with Sally Hanson Berried Treasure. I had a ton of pinks so I didn't have any problem doing an ombré, but I can't say it's something I would do everyday.
What nail trends have you tried recently?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder