23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Riding Boots

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately. To say I've been swamped with homework, work, and life is an understatement. In reality, I just needed a little blog break, but now I'm back!

Since it's already fall (practically), I wanted to post about one of my most recent fall finds! I got the Keaton boot from Vince Camuto this past weekend, and I've had a great time getting excited to wear (i.e. breaking in) these boots when it gets colder. I've never bought anything from Vince Camuto, and I'm really impressed with the product. It's all leather, and didn't completely break the bank. I also love that the boot is adjustable at the calf, because we all think our calves are too big for boots.


Vince Camuto Boots
Vince Camuto Boots by smjohns91 featuring drop earrings

Clearly, I love navy and neutrals for fall, but aside from that, I can't wait to wear these boots with everything! Make sure you're following me on Twitter and Instagram to stay updated with how I wear them. I still can't get over how last year, there seemed to be a riding boot void in my wardrobe (bean boots can only get you so far).
 I can't wait to see where blogging will take me this fall, so stay tuned!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder