13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

How To: Necklace

To contact us Click HERE
I've been such a bad blogger so far in 2013, but I've been really busy so far in my last semester of undergrad. But it's been pretty successful, after applying to eight grad schools, I've already heard that I've been accepted to Indiana University. Our chapter of Sigma Alpha Iota had our Pledging ceremony last night, but I'll wait until tomorrow to recap that. And, I've been really busy with school and working part-time.
I'm still crafting pretty regularly despite my packed schedule. It's just what I do to unwind.
                      I've had this necklace since high school, but because of the many colors, I never really wore it. I thought that if it was more neutral, I would wear it more often, and I have. I painted the necklace with the same Revlon Gold Coin nail polish that I painted my cap toe flats. This was an incredibly easy DIY and didn't take too long.


What have you been up to in 2013?

I'm also looking for bloggers interested in sharing their favorite shoreline for the Shorelines of the Month series on my blog.  If you're interested in sharing your shoreline, please let me know in the comments below or email me!    

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder