18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Planning Ahead: Dogs

To contact us Click HERE
I grew up as and will always be a cat lover, but lately I've really fallen in love with dogs. For some reason I've decided that it's completely practical to get one for grad school. It's still up in the air if that'll ever happen, and since I've never had a dog it seems pretty ridiculous to me, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Here in no particular order are the dogs I want to own and love until the end of time. Oh, and did I mention I'm allergic? Oh well...

Affenpinscher
Reasons why I want an affenpinscher:1. I could train it in German.2. It has a monkey face.3. I would take it everywhere with me.
French Bulldog
Reasons why I want a French Bulldog:1. This video.2. It would have a French name.3. They're the perfect apartment size.
Scottish Terrier
Reasons why I want a Scottish Terrier:1. My Scottish ancestors who hold me in the highest esteem.2. He would be just like Jock from Lady and the Tramp and befriend all of the neighborhood and park pets.3. More excuses to get scottie critter everything.
Boston Terrier
Reasons why I want a Boston Terrier:1. I could take it places in Boston with me.2. It would wear the classiest outfits.3. It's apartment sized.

The PetCentric site has become one of my most favorite things. I probably watch a dog talk to me a couple times a day. You can also use the Doggelganger to find which dog is your doppelgänger.
Do you have a dog? Are you planning on owning one?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder