11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

ΣΑΙ Pledging 2013

To contact us Click HERE
This past Sunday our Sigma Alpha Iota chapter celebrated the Pledging of ten new Members-in-Training. I can't believe that this was the last year I'd be participating in Pledging as a collegiate sister. It was an amazing experience being part of the ceremony as President, and my love of the music fraternity has only grown with my added responsibilities.

I shared with you all our Pledging recap from last year and I had only worn the sparkle dress once before to usher a musical and the conservatory.


KER, ARB, SBV, and I. My Little, KER and I both got Littles this year!

One tradition that our chapter keeps is that we craft binders for our Littles. This is the binder that I made SBV complete with our Chorale and founders and even her monogram.

Here's the complete chapter with all of the Bigs and Littles. We're on our way to doubling our membership!

My bright and shiny Little, SBV.

Has your chapter celebrated Pledging or Initiation yet?

I'm also looking for bloggers interested in sharing their favorite shoreline for the Shorelines of the Month series on my blog.  If you're interested in sharing your shoreline, please let me know in the comments below or email me!    

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder