5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Vine for iPhone

To contact us Click HERE
This past weekend, my Instagram and Twitter exploded with feed about Vine, a free video sharing app that's incredibly similar to Instagram, but for six second videos. I've never understood Snapchat since the pictures disappeared, but I can definitely jump on Vine since the six second video just plays on loop. A few blogger friends introduced me initially to the app, but then I read a CNN article about it and decided that I needed to download it.


The app is owned by Twitter and makes for easy syncing between Twitter and Facebook. So far I've taken advantage of Vine by documenting an OOTD, my practice room, and redoing my nails. Most of who I follow on Vine video their children or pets, or just their morning routines. I hope that eventually there will be more diversity of posts as more people join. 
My username is smjohns91, like every other social media I'm part of.
Have you added Vine to your social media usage?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder