11 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Reading for Spring 2013

To contact us Click HERE
Below consists of my reading plans for this spring. I think it's somewhat ambitious that I finish this by the time I graduate, but who knows at this point.


The Host: I'm borrowing this from AEG, so it's the first to read on my list. I'm exciting about it, and maybe I'll even see the movie when it comes out. I've never read anything by Stephenie Meyer, and I'm just glad this isn't Twilight.
Something Blue: I can't say I particularly like Giffin, mostly because of the "amazon controversy," but her books seem to be the closest I can get to chick-lit and not want to rip my eyes out.
Divergent: I received this as a gift from Kim in a swap and I've heard wonderful things about it. Though I may be a little late to the game, I'm excited to read it.
All Quiet on the Western Front: I never had to read this classic in high school, and since I didn't read any classics this past year, I want to get back into them.
What are you reading? Any suggestions for spring?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder