5 Şubat 2013 Salı

January Internet Recap

To contact us Click HERE
While I haven't exactly had time to dedicate to blogging as of late, I have had time to peruse the internet and find things that I thought you all would love. So here's a list of things I've loved in January and should you probably check them out before it's not winter.

1. Les Mean Girls Tumblr. It's everything I've loved ever since Les Mis made it to the big screen.  This post has to be one of my favorites:


2. Ever since I hosted a dinner party last Saturday, I've been daydreaming (too many hours to count) about having a wine and cheese party, and this guide from Real Simple actually makes it sound real simple, but for some reason, I have a hard time believing that undergrads would enjoy it enough...
3. I thought this was a great post about social media.
4. I know that I need to keep this list of things to be grateful for handy, especially during these winter months, and throughout the new year.
5. Lastly, since it is winter all I really want to do is hibernate, steal Boyfriend's Netflix password, and stay in bed all day, and this eyemask would certainly help. I've tried eyemasks in the past, but maybe this one would be perfect...

How was your January? 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder