5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Zebra Cake

To contact us Click HERE
I found this amazing zebra cake recipe from Baker's Royale, and while I didn't exactly have the patience to make it an authentic zebra cake, it turned out fantastically as a marble cake. I had never baked with cake flour, only all-purpose flour, and it was simple and delicious. I brought the cake to a sister social event - nail and movie night - and all in attendance loved it, although it was a bit sweet. The recipe was easy to make and I would definitely make it again for either another sister event or for family.


If I had had more patience to make the layers smaller, it would've turned out as zebra cake. Next time, along with making it a real zebra cake, I want to find a chocolate substitute. Boyfriend is allergic and I want to make a version he can eat.

        

While it's not too bad to have a boyfriend who is allergic to chocolate, I'm always looking for desserts that we both can share. We both love funfetti cake and anything vanilla or almond. I'm allergic to cinnamon, so that cancels out a lot of recipes both for breakfast and dessert. Have any other ideas?

And, in case you ever wondered what happened to the guys from Mean Girls...

Have you ever made a zebra or marble cake?


I'm also looking for bloggers interested in sharing their favorite shoreline for the Shorelines of the Month series on my blog.  If you're interested in sharing your shoreline, please let me know in the comments below or email me!    

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder